- Interested in working for the CS department next year? Applications are now available and due on April 14, 2014. Forms received by the due date will be considered first for positions.
- Programming resources, tools, tutorials, mini-labs, commands overviews and individual class resources.
- Hours, locations, and assistant schedules for the labs
- Information for CS Lab Assistants
- The Carleton, department, and St. Olaf libraries house a large number of books and journals on computer science and computer-related areas.
- Guidelines a computer science grader should follow.
- Getting started with the UNIX operating system.