Welcome to the choral and vocal music website!
The choral and vocal music experiences at Carleton College are diverse and comprehensive, ranging from classical to cultural, traditional to experimental, and intimate to grandiose. Students in the choral ensembles and in applied voice have many opportunities to perform in concerts, recitals and guest artist master classes and workshops throughout the academic year.
CARLETON CHOIR and the CARLETON SINGERS
Lawrence Burnett, Conductor
Nada Batu '14 and Joe Lowry '17, Piano Accompanists
Julian Killough-Miller '14, Bass
Curtis Vamarasi '14, Drum Set
THE ECUMENICAL AND UNIVERSAL NATURE OF AFRICAN AMERICAN GOSPEL MUSIC
Black History Month Worship Service
Carleton College - Skinner Memorial Chapel
Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 5:00 p.m.
- 2013-2014 choral auditions and applied voice placement hearings dates and procedures
- Information about voice lessons and other applied vocal music program course offerings
- Descriptions of choral and small vocal ensembles.
- Meet the Choral Director and Vocal Faculty
- A representative list of performed choral repertoire.
- Photos, audio, and video of our events and performances.
- Online educational tools, professional choral organizations, libraries and archives, other liberal arts college choirs, and careers in choral music.