- Chew on This
- Come discuss the psychology of magic over free lunch with Psych students and faculty. This week's topic: the psychology of magic!
- 12:00 pm, Olin 110
- Psych Department Picnic
- Join Psych faculty, staff, and students for Thai food!
- 5:00 pm
- Career Development with Dr. Lynn Liben
- Join Dr. Lynn Liben for lunch and conversation about a career in Psychology! RSVP to Pam (pgaggioli).
- 12:00 pm, Olin 102 or 110 (TBD)
- Dr. Lynn Liben - Gender Past, Present, and Future
- Gender, Past, Present, & Future: A Developmental Psychologist's Perspective Dr. Lynn Liben Distinguished Professor of Psychology Penn State
- 7:00 pm, Olin 149
- Bowling with the Psych Department!
- Come bowling with the Psychology Department! Enjoy pizza, soda, and fun with your fellow majors and professors.
- 5:30 pm
- Dr. Rebecca Neel '02 - The Stigma of Perceived Irrelevance
- Dr. Rebecca Neel '02 is a Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Iowa.
- 12:00 pm, Olin 141