Videos from past events sponsored by the Psychology Department
- Created 24 October 2013; Published 4 February 2014Why Your Cultures Clash & How to Break the Cycle by Alana Coner
- Created 4 October 2013; Published 9 October 2013Tom Carr, To Really LearnTo Really Learn, Should I Quit Studying and Take a Test? by Tom Carr October 4, 2013
- Created 4 October 2013; Published 4 February 2014Acquiring Misconceptions: The Role of Knowlege Neglect by Elizabeth Marsh
- Created 26 September 2013; Published 4 February 2014You Must Attend! What You Don't Know About The Milgram Experiments by Neil Lutsky
- Created 6 May 2010; Published 17 September 2010Randy Engle: Working Memory and Executive Attention
Working Memory and Executive Attention: From Sleepy Pilots to the Wandering Mind
A lecture by Randy Engle, Professor of Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology
Charles Dexter Lufkin III and Betty G. Lufkin Lectureship
- Created 9 May 2009; Published 17 September 2010Morton Ann Gernsbacher: Autism and Imitation
Autism and Imitation: Mirror Neurons, Intentionality, or Motor Planning
A lecture by Morton Ann Gernsbacher, Vilas Research Professor and Sir Frederic C. Bartlett Professor of Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Created 23 October 2008; Published 22 September 2010Eve Clark: How Children Acquire Meaning
How Children Acquire Meaning: Adult Offers and Child Uptake
A lecture by Eve Clark, the Richard W. Lyman Professor & Professor of Linguistics, Stanford University.
How children learn to talk about the world through conversation with adults.