Disability Services is available to proctor exams for students that have been approved to receive academic accommodations. We request that exams be scheduled three school days in advance to ensure that staff members are available to assist students. Disability Services office hours are: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. If absolutely necessary, special arrangements for exams extending past 4:30 p.m. should be made to email@example.com. If final exams fall on a weekend, Disability Services will be open during all or part of that time period as well.
- It is the student’s responsibility to contact their professor to arrange for testing accommodations. It may be possible for the professor to provide the accommodations during the class period, however if they cannot provide this accommodation, the student will need to have the exam proctored at Disability Services.
- Fill out the Online Test Scheduling form.
- If students are late for their scheduled time, they may not receive their full amount of test time.
- Respond to the email generated when a student requests an exam with accommodations online
- Please make sure that the student’s name is on the exam or quiz, and that it is delivered to Disability Services before the test date.