The Disability Services staff is available to proctor exams for students that have been approved to receive academic accommodations. Exams must be scheduled one week in advance to ensure that staff members are available to assist students. Disability Services office hours are: 8:30 a.m.–noon and 1:00–5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. If final exams fall on a weekend, Disability Services will be open during all or part of that time period as well.
- It is the student’s responsibility to contact their professor to arrange for testing accommodations. It may be possible for the professor to provide the accommodations during the class period, however if they cannot provide this accommodation, the student will need to have the exam proctored at the Disability Services Office.
- Print off a copy of the Guidelines and Forms for Modified Testing from this web site.
- Fill this form out with your professor, both parties must sign it, and return it to The Disability Services office one week before you intend to take the exam.
- If students are late for their scheduled time, they may not receive their full amount of test time.
- Fill out the Guidelines and Forms for Modified Testing form with the student, and sign it. Please note that Disability Services does not deliver exams.
- Please make sure that the student’s name is on the exam or quiz, and that it is delivered to the Disability Services Office before the test date.