Frequently Asked Questions

Who can I speak with confidentially?

Student Health and Counseling counselors and the College Chaplains are the only completely confidential resources on campus. Most other College employees (faculty, staff, and some peer leaders) are required to submit a "Community Concern" form when they are informed about sexual misconduct. Find more information about confidentiality and who is required to report sexual misconduct on the Confidential Resources page.

  • Keywords: 004, confidential, confidentiality, chaplain, wellness center

Other FAQs