Frequently Asked Questions

I am a parent of a student involved in a complaint process. Who can I contact?

Parents can contact the Title IX Coordinator with questions or concerns about the process.  Because information about sexual misconduct cases is private and subject to FERPA rules, the Title IX Coordinator may not be able to share information about a specific case or a complaint. But she can share information about the process.

  • Keywords: 017, parents, dean, deans, parent

Other FAQs