Frequently Asked Questions

Can I change rooms?

Housing accommodations are available for students involved in a sexual misconduct complaint process. A student does not have to go through an adjudicated hearing process to request a housing accommodation. If you are interested in talking about housing accommodations after an incident of sexual misconduct, contact the Title IX Coordinator, Laura Riehle-Merrill.

  • Keywords: 007, accommodations, rooms, residential, complaint, move

Other FAQs