Reporting (community concern form, complaint, police)

If you have experienced sexual misconduct—including sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking, intimate partner violence or sexually inappropriate conduct—while a student, faculty, staff or visitor at Carleton- and would like to report the incident for support or resolution, you may pursue any of the options below.

You are encouraged to seek support from College support resources regardless of whether you wish to report your experience at this time. You may speak confidentially with Student Health and Counseling staff or the Chaplain, or may discuss your options with the Title IX Coordinator, another member of the Title IX Lead Team, or one of the SMS Advisers.