AAF Volunteer Portal
Welcome to the Volunteer Portal for Alumni Annual Fund volunteers.
Don't know your username or password? A new automated system is now in place, allowing alumni with email addresses on record with the College to easily obtain their log in information.
For best results in viewing the AAF Portal pages:
- On a Windows PC: Use Internet Explorer 8 (best/preferred) or Mozilla Firefox (acceptable, but please read our Notes for Firefox Users).
- On a Macintosh: Use an up-to-date version of Mozilla Firefox for best results. Please review our Notes for Firefox Users for best results. Safari and Explorer are not recommended for viewing the AAF Portal on a Macintosh.
- To save/print reports as PDF documents, make sure you have a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you experience technical problems:
- You’ll find answers to common issues on our Tech Support page.
- Still need help? Contact us for assistance.
The privacy of personal information is Carleton's top priority. Only you can update your personal information, and only the Carleton College AAF volunteers can view information. Carleton College has a strict policy never to release any personally identifiable information about alumni to third parties.
The information on these pages is for official Alumni Annual Fund use only. Use of the volunteer portal for any other purpose, including commercial or political communications, or solicitations for organizations other than the AAF, is strictly prohibited. Misuse of the volunteer portal will result in loss of access privileges. Report misuse to the Alumni Annual Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org.