Academics, Credits, and Transcript Requests
Carleton-Antioch Global Engagement programs are operated by Carleton College through its Off-Campus Studies office, and participants receive Carleton academic credit for their work.
Transcripts for Programs in Fall 2016 and Beyond
Transcripts will be sent from Carleton College to each student's home institution several weeks after the program's completion. Additional transcripts may be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course numbers, titles, and descriptions are listed on individual program pages, and syllabi are available on request.
Transcripts for Programs Prior to Fall 2016 through Antioch Education Abroad
Transcripts for Antioch Education Abroad programs completed prior to Fall 2016 are issued by Antioch University through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Antioch Education Abroad Transcript Request Instructions
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse website: http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/.
- Click on Order-Track-Verify and select Order or Track a Transcript from the drop down menu.
- Select Antioch University as your school in the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, read through the information and then click Start.
- Complete the fields on the Enter Personal Information screen and click Next.
- On the following screen you will be asked to select the campus you attended. Click on Other/Closed Campus.
- Complete the remaining screens and order your transcript.