Application Cycles and Deadlines
- Fall 2017 (Cameroon, India, Europe)
Applications due March 15, 2017
- Spring 2018 (Russia)
Application cycle will open in early 2017
Online Application Process
- Select the program to which you wish to apply and click Apply Now on the application page
- Globalization and Sustainable Development in Cameroon
- Buddhist Studies in Bodh Gaya, India
- Women's and Gender Studies in Europe
- Language and Culture in Global Russia (application opening in early 2017)
- On the User ID: Step 1 page, select from the three login options. If you are a first-time non-Carleton College user, you will select the third option to create an account.
- You must use your college/university email address rather a personal email when you create your account. This helps Carleton College identify you as a legitimate student applicant.
- Follow the instructions within the application portal to complete each of the items in your application checklist.
- You do not need to complete your application in one sitting. You should, however, save your application regularly. Your application will time out after 60 minutes and any unsaved parts of the application may be lost. Click here to return to an existing application.
- Contact the Carleton College Off-Campus Studies office if you encounter any difficulties with the application.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM Central Time