Application Cycles and Deadlines
Application deadline for Buddhist Studies in India is March 23, 2017. Late applications for all Global Engagement Programs will be accepted on a space-available basis. Please contact Rob Quanbeck at email@example.com.
- Fall 2017 (Cameroon, India, Europe) Applications are due on March 15, 2017. Applicants will be notified of acceptance status by April 5, 2017.
- Spring 2018 (Russia)
First Round applications (strongly encouraged) are due on April 24, 20Copy17. Applicants will be notified of acceptance status by May 12, 2017.
Second Round applications are due on October 1, 2017. Applicants will be notified of acceptance status by October 15, 2017.
Online Application Process
- Select the program to which you wish to apply and click Apply Now on the application page
- On the User ID: Step 1 page, select from the three login options. If you are a first-time non-Carleton College user, you will select the third option to create an account.
- You must use your college/university email address rather a personal email when you create your account. This helps Carleton College identify you as a legitimate student applicant.
- Follow the instructions within the application portal to complete each of the items in your application checklist.
- You do not need to complete your application in one sitting. You should, however, save your application regularly. Your application will time out after 60 minutes and any unsaved parts of the application may be lost. Click here to return to an existing application.
- Contact the Carleton College Off-Campus Studies office if you encounter any difficulties with the application.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM Central Time