Frequently Asked Questions

Can non-US citizens participate?

Non-US citizens are eligible to participate if they are currently degree-seeking undergraduate students at an accredited U.S. or Canadian higher education institution. Staff members in the Office of Off-Campus Studies at Carleton College will assist students in the process of applying for the appropriate visas; however Carleton cannot guarantee that the necessary visa will be granted.

Other FAQs