2010 Golden Schillers
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 16 February 2010First Place: "Love Letter"
What could be sweeter than a love letter declaring passion and devotion? Well, it depends on the love letter...and the lengths to which the besotted swain will go to learn everything about the object of his affections.
- Team: The All-Nighters
- Captain: Jesenia Ruiz '10
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 16 February 20102nd Place: "Shipwrecked"
Alone on a desert island, a small but resourceful paper castaway struggles to summon help and find a way back to civilization.
- Team: L'apostrophe
- Captain: Katie Silbiger '10
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 16 February 20103rd Place and Audience Choice: "Soundtrack"
In a world where every life has its own personal soundtrack customized for every moment of the day, what happens when the music stops?
- Team: Studious Studios
- Captain: John O'Neill
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 16 February 2010Most Carleton: "When One Door Opens"
When does the simple act of holding a door for someone cross the line from courteous to obnoxious? This mockumentary examines the darker side of the door-holding custom at Carleton.
- Team: Ker Productions
- Captain: Kaitlin Randolph '12
- Published 16 February 2010The Floating Head of Zardoz
PEPS takes the faces of Carleton to an all new, psychedelic level.
- Team: PEPS
- Captain: Liz Evison
- Published 16 February 2010The Glory
Suspense. Danger. Anticipation. Bravery. It's time to experience The Game.
- Team: An Awesome Production
- Captain: Ezra Velazquez
- Published 16 February 2010On a Boat
I'm on a Boat, Carleton style.
- Team: Dejaresco
- Captain: Terry Dejaresco
- Published 16 February 2010Argh! Rocks!
Sometimes, a box of rocks isn't exactly what you expect. Or is it?
- Team: Drugs or Chalk
- Captain: Austin Hall
- Published 16 February 2010Rumkamrater
Friday night decisions: hang out with roommates? See the girl you like? Both?
Oh, but the big question: does she like you?
- Team: Roomate Productions
- Captain: Gabe Keller
- Published 16 February 2010Attack of the Nano-robots
Carleton, beware. Students are melting!
- Team: Balloon House
- Published 16 February 2010Final Rendezvous
When happens when you're the only person on Carleton campus?
- Team: KAH Productions
- Captain: Kaitlin Randolph
- Published 16 February 2010a glimpse of FEAR in the night
First, an in-depth interview of the masterminds behind the creation, then the ground-breaking film itself.
- Team: Pure Cinematic Studios
- Published 16 February 2010Southern Comfort
The 2010 Golden Schillers' greatest original music video submission.
- Team: Noise Cinema
- Captain: Sam Scherf
- Published 16 February 2010Landshark
- Team: LNT GODS
- Published 16 February 2010The Love Line
A love triangle, complete with handkerchiefs, flowers, secretly passed notes and, alas, a broken heart.
- Team: Sklara
- Captain: Rachel Sklar