Skip Navigation

Academic Regulations & Procedures

Class Year

A student's class year may be changed by the Academic Standing Committee. This will normally result when a junior or senior successfully petitions to accelerate graduation, in the case of deceleration, or when the student takes a leave of absence.

See also academic progress.

Last revised September 9, 2021
Keywords: change of class year, accelerate, decelerate

Last Reviewed: Sep 9th, 2021

Maintained by Dean of the College Office