Academic Regulations & Procedures
Tuition Charges for 2016-2017
Tuition is charged as part of the comprehensive fee, which is regarded as an annual charge rather than the sum of charges for each term. The 2016-2017 fee totals $64,071 allocated as follows:
- Tuition: $50,580
- Room: $6,864
- Board: $6,333
- Activity Fee: $294
(View the refund policy.)
- Special Fees*
- For Special Students, the tuition fee is $5,622 for one six-credit course.
- Off-Campus Independent Study up to six credits (including summer, winter, and spring break):
- 1-2 credits: 1/6 of Course Tuition = $937
- 3-4 credits: 1/3 of Course Tuition = $1,874
- 5-6 credits: 1/2 of Course Tuition = $2,811
- Independent Reading Course fees up to six credits are charged at the same variable rate as Off-Campus Independent Study.
*Note: Special fees for course work done in the summer of 2017 will be charged at the 2017-2018 rates which have not yet been established.