Skip Navigation

Housing & Residential Living

Student Marriage

Students who wish to marry and remain in student status must inform the Dean of Students by filing a copy of the marriage certificate in the Office of the Dean of Students. Financial aid status may be affected. The College does not provide married student housing.

Keywords: housing, marriage, marriage certificate

Last Reviewed: Jan 4th, 2021

Maintained by Dean of Students