Skip Navigation

Housing & Residential Living

Intruders and Theft

The College is not responsible for the personal belongings of students. Students are advised to lock their room doors and the outside doors of the houses. Do not let anyone "tailgate" or enter an outside entrance without a College OneCard. It is recommended that valuables, such as computers, be insured and the serial numbers recorded. The Office of Residential Life provides information on how to obtain personal property insurance through a national insurance carrier.

Approved on July 31, 2007.

Keywords: intruders, theft

Last Reviewed: Sep 15th, 2014

Maintained by Residential Life