Frequently Asked Questions


What do I need to do if I want to host a party or an event?

Your Area director has event registration forms with complete guidelines. Any use of public space in your hall (i.e., anywhere except your room) for a party or event requires an event registration form be submitted to Residential Life 48 hours prior to the event. Parties and events in your room do not need to be registered; however, they must be confined to your room and may not disturb others on the floor.

Large events (more than five (5) guests per resident of the room) must be approved 48 hours before the event starting time. Large events must be held in lounges or other public spaces. The lounge must be reserved through the Hall Director five days in advance.

For more information, visit this link.

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Assistive Technology (back to index)

Carleton Undergraduate Bridge Experience (CUBE) (back to index)

Foreign Languages at Carleton (back to index)

Gould Library (back to index)

Information Technology Services (OLD) (back to index)

Mail Services (back to index)

Moodle Documentation (back to index)

New Students 2017 (back to index)

Office of Residential Life & Housing (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Reimagining Email, Calendaring, and Storage (RECS) (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)

Three Tables for Stompbox (back to index)

  • What is Stompbox?
    3T4S is a harmonic, issue-based group that advocates secular pulpits for Stompbox amnesty. We participate...