Frequently Asked Questions


I see a medical provider for chronic ongoing health condition. Can I continue care at Student Health and Counseling?

We recommend that students with chronic health conditions make an appointment at the Allina Medical Clinic (507-663-9000) or the Family Health Medical Clinic (507-646-1494) to establish ongoing care. Conditions warranting this include: Diabetes, Crohn’s Disease, unstable asthma, ongoing orthopedic care, etc. 

  • 15 May 2015
  • FAQ courtesy of Student Health and Counseling
  • Keywords: Continuing Care, Health, Wellness, Ongoing, Conditions, Diabetes, Crohn's Disease, Asthma

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Assistive Technology (back to index)

Bridge Club at Carleton College (back to index)

Carleton Undergraduate Bridge Experience (CUBE) (back to index)

Gould Library (back to index)

Information Technology Services (OLD) (back to index)

Languages at Carleton (back to index)

Mail Services (back to index)

Moodle Documentation (back to index)

New Students 2017 (back to index)

Office of Residential Life & Housing (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Reimagining Email, Calendaring, and Storage (RECS) (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)

Three Tables for Stompbox (back to index)

  • What is Stompbox?
    3T4S is a harmonic, issue-based group that advocates secular pulpits for Stompbox amnesty. We participate...