Frequently Asked Questions


Are there fees to see health care providers at Student Health and Counseling?

No.  There is no charge for office visits with a medical provider or counselor at Student Health and Counseling (SHAC).  However, there may be some fees for dispensed medication or lab tests. More information can be found on the SHAC website.

  • 15 May 2015
  • FAQ courtesy of Student Health and Counseling
  • Keywords: fees, Student Health and Counseling, lab, costs, mental health, physical health, mantoux, PPD, STI, birth control pills, Pap smear, strep test, urine test,pregnancy test,

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Assistive Technology (back to index)

Bridge Club at Carleton College (back to index)

Carleton Undergraduate Bridge Experience (CUBE) (back to index)

Foreign Languages at Carleton (back to index)

Gould Library (back to index)

Information Technology Services (OLD) (back to index)

Mail Services (back to index)

Moodle Documentation (back to index)

New Students 2017 (back to index)

Office of Residential Life & Housing (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Reimagining Email, Calendaring, and Storage (RECS) (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)

Three Tables for Stompbox (back to index)

  • What is Stompbox?
    3T4S is a harmonic, issue-based group that advocates secular pulpits for Stompbox amnesty. We participate...