Frequently Asked Questions


Where do I go if I have a disability and need accommodations?

All students with disabilities must register with Disability Services for Students before accommodations can be granted. Proper documentation is required. Disability Services for Students is housed the lower level of Davis Hall (near Student Health and Counseling) and can be reached at 507-222-4080. For further information please view the Academic Accommodations page of our website.

  • Anne Lamppa, 20 June 2012
  • FAQ courtesy of Student Health and Counseling
  • Keywords: disability, accomodations, Disability Services, Adderall, ADHD, medication, psychiatrist, Student Health and Counseling

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Disability Services for Students (back to index)

Foreign Language Placement Testing (OLD) (back to index)

Housing (back to index)

Information Technology Services (back to index)

New Students 2015 (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Post Office (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)