Frequently Asked Questions


Where can I find information about alcohol and other drug resources?

Student Health and Counseling provides students with alcohol and drug assessment, treatment referrals and education about alcohol and other related drugs. You may also contact Patrick Gordon, the Alcohol & Other Drug Project Coordinator via or 507-222-5587.

For additional policy information, please refer to Carleton's alcohol and drug policy.

  • 27 May 2015
  • FAQ courtesy of Student Health and Counseling
  • Keywords: alcohol, drugs, chemical, health, screenings, referrals, Student Health and Counseling

Other FAQs

Site Index

Advising Handbook (back to index)

Assistive Technology (back to index)

Bridge Club at Carleton College (back to index)

Carleton Undergraduate Bridge Experience (CUBE) (back to index)

Gould Library (back to index)

Information Technology Services (OLD) (back to index)

Languages at Carleton (back to index)

Mail Services (back to index)

Moodle Documentation (back to index)

New Students 2017 (back to index)

Office of Residential Life & Housing (back to index)

OneCard (back to index)

Reimagining Email, Calendaring, and Storage (RECS) (back to index)

Student Health and Counseling (back to index)

Three Tables for Stompbox (back to index)

  • What is Stompbox?
    3T4S is a harmonic, issue-based group that advocates secular pulpits for Stompbox amnesty. We participate...