- October 14, 2014 at 10:34 pm
- October 14, 2014 at 9:27 pm
- October 6, 2014 at 6:49 pm
- October 6, 2014 at 5:52 pm
- October 6, 2014 at 5:10 pm
- October 6, 2014 at 5:00 pm
- October 6, 2014 at 4:43 pm
Lydia Butt, Lecturer in German, delivered a paper on the nexus of pedagogy and theology in G.E. Lessing's Nathan the Wise at the annual convention of the German Studies Association (GSA).
- September 24, 2014 at 9:33 pm
Constance Walker, Class of 1944 Professor of English and the Liberal Arts, published an article, "Dorothea Primrose Campbell: A Newly Discovered Pseudonym, Poems, and Tales," in the November 2014 issue of Women’s Writing.
- September 24, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Scott Carpenter, Professor of French, has been named Associate Editor of the journal of Nineteenth-Century French Studies.
- September 8, 2014 at 2:59 pm
- July 30, 2014 at 2:09 pm
Deborah Gross, professor of chemistry, and Hal Van Ryswyk '82 and P '2007, professor of chemistry at Harvey Mudd College, published a paper in the Journal of Chemical Education entitled "Examination and Manipulation of Protein Surface Charge in Solution with Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry" (J. Chem. Educ., 2014, DOI 10.1021/ed4005886.) The planning of this collaborative paper began a few yeras ago when Professor Van Ryswyk visited Carleton as an external reviewer for the Department of Chemistry.