The Lens Magazine Receives Top Honors from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association
The Lens Magazine is proud to announce it has received the Gold Medalist ranking from Columbia Scholastic Press Association (CSPA), garnering 995/1000 points in the evaluation. The CSPA, one of the most prestigious press associations in the country, serves student journalists by conducting yearly contests in order to encourage improvements in undergraduate literary publications. Besides obtaining the 2009 Gold Medalist ranking, the Lens has received a number of other accolades: First Class from the Associated Collegiate Press, Silver Crown Award from the CSPA, and Second Place Newspaper of the Year Award presented by the National College Newspaper Convention.
Short Story by Rebekah Frumkin '12 Featured in 2009 Edition of "Best American Nonrequired Reading"
Minnesota Construction Association Honors Cassat and Memorial Halls with Two Top Awards
- Renowned Malian singer-songwriter Fatoumata Diawara to appear May 5 • Media Relations
- Carls in the Grand Canyon: Wilderness Studies '16
- Carleton Players present “Tales of Rashomon” • Media Relations
- Iranian-American comedian Negin Farsad to present Carleton’s Asian American History Month Convocation • Media Relations
- Acclaimed Israeli author Assaf Gavron to present Carleton’s annual Forkosh Family Lecture in Judaic Studies • Media Relations
- Carleton event looks at the 2016 American Presidential Election and the Obama Presidency • Media Relations
- Lecture looks at gender and identity from a psychologist’s perspective • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts screening of documentary film, “A Place to Stand” • Media Relations