The Lens Magazine Receives Top Honors from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association
The Lens Magazine is proud to announce it has received the Gold Medalist ranking from Columbia Scholastic Press Association (CSPA), garnering 995/1000 points in the evaluation. The CSPA, one of the most prestigious press associations in the country, serves student journalists by conducting yearly contests in order to encourage improvements in undergraduate literary publications. Besides obtaining the 2009 Gold Medalist ranking, the Lens has received a number of other accolades: First Class from the Associated Collegiate Press, Silver Crown Award from the CSPA, and Second Place Newspaper of the Year Award presented by the National College Newspaper Convention.
Short Story by Rebekah Frumkin '12 Featured in 2009 Edition of "Best American Nonrequired Reading"
Minnesota Construction Association Honors Cassat and Memorial Halls with Two Top Awards
- A Day at the Rec Center
- Lecture Addresses Issues of Race and Democracy in America • Media Relations
- What’s your research? With … Sacha-Rose Phillips ‘17 • Carleton Academics
- Carls on break: Eleanor Dollear '16
- Impossible Germany: Speaking German as a Career Tool
- Winter Lefler Lecture presented by Georgetown University Environmental Historian • Media Relations
- Convocation presented by education advocate Karen Murphy, international director of Facing History and Ourselves • Media Relations
- Residential life at Carleton: Burton Hall