The Lens Magazine Receives Top Honors from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association
The Lens Magazine is proud to announce it has received the Gold Medalist ranking from Columbia Scholastic Press Association (CSPA), garnering 995/1000 points in the evaluation. The CSPA, one of the most prestigious press associations in the country, serves student journalists by conducting yearly contests in order to encourage improvements in undergraduate literary publications. Besides obtaining the 2009 Gold Medalist ranking, the Lens has received a number of other accolades: First Class from the Associated Collegiate Press, Silver Crown Award from the CSPA, and Second Place Newspaper of the Year Award presented by the National College Newspaper Convention.
Short Story by Rebekah Frumkin '12 Featured in 2009 Edition of "Best American Nonrequired Reading"
Minnesota Construction Association Honors Cassat and Memorial Halls with Two Top Awards
- Stockton, California’s youngest—and first African American—mayor to present Carleton convocation • Media Relations
- Five Questions with ... Caroline Duke '17 • Admissions
- Scoville Library history uncovered--literally
- Renowned Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra to perform at Carleton College • Media Relations
- Carleton invites public to 4-part series asking “What’s Next for the Country?” • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts faculty/guest artist recital, “Contemporary Voices from Latin America” • Media Relations
- Convocation focused on efforts to end child trafficking • Media Relations
- FELT ROOM, an immersive performance installation, comes to Carleton’s Perlman Teaching Museum • Media Relations