Carleton Community Concludes Another Successful United Way Drive
The Carleton community announces the successful conclusion of the College's 2010 United Way Drive, raising a total of $80,276 on 237 pledges and gifts. This sum exceeds both our 2010 goal of $79,500 and our previous campus record of $77,346. Beyond those dollars and cents, the Carleton community's gifts will help the Northfield Area United Way provide much-needed support to local programs that in turn provide critical help to our friends and neighbors.
In a campus email, President Steve Poskanzer writes, "Please join with me in thanking the College's co-coordinators - Fred Rogers, Joe Hargis, and Christopher Tassava - for their terrific work in organizing the campus drive, and the many faculty and staff who volunteered as office coordinators. Above all let’s salute the many donors whose generosity made this accomplishment possible. Thank you!"
Video Produced by Leigh-Anne Borkowski '11 Featured on U.S. Figure Skating Website
Deborah Gross, Debby Walser-Kuntz, and Student Collaborators Present at American Association for Aerosol Research National Meeting
- A Day at the Rec Center
- Lecture Addresses Issues of Race and Democracy in America • Media Relations
- What’s your research? With … Sacha-Rose Phillips ‘17 • Carleton Academics
- Carls on break: Eleanor Dollear '16
- Impossible Germany: Speaking German as a Career Tool
- Winter Lefler Lecture presented by Georgetown University Environmental Historian • Media Relations
- Convocation presented by education advocate Karen Murphy, international director of Facing History and Ourselves • Media Relations
- Residential life at Carleton: Burton Hall