Carleton's Semaphore Repertory Dance Company Selected to Perform at the National College Dance Festival
Carleton's Semaphore Repertory Dance Company has been honored by a national panel of adjudicators by being selected to perform in the Gala Concert at the Central Regional American College Dance Festival in Washington, D.C.
The choreography by Carleton senior Elise Erickson (Shorewood, Minn.) was chosen to go to the National Gala and will be performed by senior Emily Ban (Bronx, N.Y.), Rebecca Brown '14 (Brooklyn, N.Y.), senior Amelia Harris (San Francisco), Marisa Luck '13 (Mounds View, Minn.), senior Hannah Lucal (Brookline, Mass.), senior Roman Morris (Marine On St. Croix, Minn.), Deborah Tan '13 (Singapore), Hannah Joy Wirshing '13 (San Francisco), and Molly Work '14 (Claremont, Calif.).
Held May 25-27, American College Dance Festival Association's 2012 National College Dance Festival presents three concerts featuring some of the finest dance works selected from colleges and universities throughout the country. Each concert showcases approximately ten dances, with a total of thirty schools participating in the Festival galas.
Carleton Announces Faculty Promotions
Aparna Ramaswamy '97 and the Ragamala Dance Company Awarded Prestigious McKnight Fellowship
- Stockton, California’s youngest—and first African American—mayor to present Carleton convocation • Media Relations
- Five Questions with ... Caroline Duke '17 • Admissions
- Scoville Library history uncovered--literally
- Renowned Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra to perform at Carleton College • Media Relations
- Carleton invites public to 4-part series asking “What’s Next for the Country?” • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts faculty/guest artist recital, “Contemporary Voices from Latin America” • Media Relations
- FELT ROOM, an immersive performance installation, comes to Carleton’s Perlman Teaching Museum • Media Relations
- Carleton Art Exhibit features Rare Collection of Chinese Paintings • Media Relations