Whited Publishes "Metal-Ligand Multiple Bonds and Frustrated Lewis Pairs"
Matt Whited, assistant professor of chemistry, recently published "Metal-Ligand Multiple Bonds and Frustrated Lewis PAirs," on the Virtual Inorganic Pedagogical Resource (VIPEr) website. The article highlights current research being conducted in the Whited group on how the unusual dual acid/base character of metal complexes can be used for transformations relevant to organic synthesis and renewable energy and draws on a critical review he authored last year.
St. Clair Publishes Article on Estimating Animal Abundance
Klassen Publishes on Idea of 'Total Love'
- Stockton, California’s youngest—and first African American—mayor to present Carleton convocation • Media Relations
- Five Questions with ... Caroline Duke '17 • Admissions
- Scoville Library history uncovered--literally
- Renowned Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra to perform at Carleton College • Media Relations
- Carleton invites public to 4-part series asking “What’s Next for the Country?” • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts faculty/guest artist recital, “Contemporary Voices from Latin America” • Media Relations
- FELT ROOM, an immersive performance installation, comes to Carleton’s Perlman Teaching Museum • Media Relations
- Carleton Art Exhibit features Rare Collection of Chinese Paintings • Media Relations