- October 24, 2016 at 10:16 am
Computer science students at Carleton are tackling real-world problems, helping to change the world through their problem-solving skills.
- October 17, 2016 at 6:07 pm
The Carleton community celebrated its sesquicentennial in myriad ways.
- October 14, 2016 at 7:35 pm
Carleton has announced Barbara ’70 and Wally ’70 Weitz and family—including children Katie ’96, Roger ’99, and Drew ’02 and their spouses—have made a $20 million gift for matching new need based scholarship endowment gifts on a dollar-for-dollar basis.
- October 14, 2016 at 9:56 am
Acclaimed radio host and humorist Garrison Keillor helps celebrate Carleton's Sesquicentennial.
- October 12, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Carleton students went to Lyndale Farmers Market for some tasty food.
- October 12, 2016 at 8:21 am
On this day in 1866, Carleton College was "born." We asked a few people to help us celebrate.
- October 3, 2016 at 12:34 pm
Tsegaye Nega used to watch helplessly as Carleton students struggled to make sense of the needs in Ethiopia during OCS trips. Now, he's aiming to give back.
- September 30, 2016 at 3:32 pm
- September 28, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Students came together to share homegrown veggies and homemade treats at this annual food gathering.
- September 17, 2016 at 11:11 am
Annual event, sponsored by Intercultural & International Life, brings various student groups together for outstanding food and fun.
- September 16, 2016 at 11:45 am
Students discover the numerous clubs and student groups at the annual activities fair.
- September 12, 2016 at 3:15 pm
Who better to tell us about the newest members of our community than themselves? Hear from the Carleton Class of 2020.