Photo Feature: The Tempest Opens
Carleton christened the new Weitz Center for Creativity's theater this week with the Carleton Players’ presentation of William Shakespeare’s “The Tempest.” Honoring the College’s brand new theater, “The Tempest” is being directed by Ed Berkeley, Carleton Class of 1966 and a faculty member at the famed Juilliard School in New York City since 1987. Carleton student photographer Nina Shapiro '14 captured images of the dress rehearsal.
To learn more about the production, read the press release.
Gao Hong To Be Featured on TPT's "Minnesota Original"
Carleton College Publishes New Edition of “Cold: The Record of an Antarctic Sledge Journey,” Laurence Gould’s Extraordinary, True Account of Polar Exploration
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations