Photo Feature: The Tempest Opens
Carleton christened the new Weitz Center for Creativity's theater this week with the Carleton Players’ presentation of William Shakespeare’s “The Tempest.” Honoring the College’s brand new theater, “The Tempest” is being directed by Ed Berkeley, Carleton Class of 1966 and a faculty member at the famed Juilliard School in New York City since 1987. Carleton student photographer Nina Shapiro '14 captured images of the dress rehearsal.
To learn more about the production, read the press release.
Gao Hong To Be Featured on TPT's "Minnesota Original"
Carleton College Publishes New Edition of “Cold: The Record of an Antarctic Sledge Journey,” Laurence Gould’s Extraordinary, True Account of Polar Exploration
- Renowned Malian singer-songwriter Fatoumata Diawara to appear May 5 • Media Relations
- Carls in the Grand Canyon: Wilderness Studies '16
- Carleton Players present “Tales of Rashomon” • Media Relations
- Iranian-American comedian Negin Farsad to present Carleton’s Asian American History Month Convocation • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts screening of documentary film, “A Place to Stand” • Media Relations
- Carleton, Entrepreneurship, and the Liberal Arts • Media Relations
- 11th Annual Empty Bowls Charitable Fundraiser • Media Relations
- Comps Profile: Lucia Webb '16 presents Ephemera