Video Feature: Tour of Perlman Teaching Museum, Sneak Preview of Winter Term Exhibits
Laurel Bradley, director and curator in the Perlman Teaching Museum and senior lecturer in art and art History, gives us a tour of the Weitz Center for Creativity's museum space. She talks about exactly what it means for Carleton to have such a facility and gives us a sneak preview of the two winter term exhibits. “A Complex Weave: Women and Identity in Contemporary Art” is on display in the museum’s Braucher Gallery through March 11, while the Kaemmer Family Gallery hosts “Running the Numbers: Portraits of Mass Consumption" at the same time. For more information about the Perlman Teaching Museum and its hours, visit its website.
Carleton Announces Formation of Center for Community and Civic Engagement
Carleton College Receives Grant from The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Be A Carl!
- 10 Letters a Day • Voice
- Convocation presented by Safe Horizon’s Ariel Zwang • Media Relations
- Chesley Lecture uncovers the workings of computer networks and online security • Media Relations
- “What’s Next for the Country?” continues with discussion on Climate Change and Environmental Policy • Media Relations
- Public invited to Alumni Panel: Global Engagement after Carleton • Media Relations
- Immigration law explained at St. Olaf event
- Profiles in Teaching: Montero aims for calm amid political storm • Carleton Academics