Photo Feature: Family Day at the Weitz Center
As part of Carleton's spring term exhibit, “Our Treasures: Highlights from the Minnesota Museum of American Art,” the College sponsored a reception and community open house that includes a presentation by the exhibit curator along with a special “Family Day at the Weitz Center,” featuring hands-on art projects, including a museum treasure hunt, and tours specifically designed for elementary age children. “Our Treasures,” is on display in the Braucher Gallery of the Perlman Teaching Museum until May 8, 2012.
Carleton Named 2012 Climate Leadership Awards Finalist; Vote Online for Carleton Today!
Photo Feature: Halau Kiawekupono O Ka Ua at Carleton
- Carleton presents Spirit of Nature, featuring the world’s top performers of traditional Chinese music • Media Relations
- Acclaimed Mexican documentary “Narco Cultura” comes to the Weitz Cinema • Media Relations
- Popular Palestinian-Israeli writer and journalist presents Forkosh Lecture in Judaic Studies • Media Relations
- Carleton announces $20 million gift for financial aid • Media Relations
- The language of popular music topic of Carleton lecture • Media Relations
- The Carleton Players present the award-winning drama, “Grounded” • Media Relations
- Carleton Fall History Lefler Lecture focused on the Rise and Fall of Roman Britain • Media Relations
- Carleton presents “Humanities in Focus: Mass Incarceration in the USA” • Media Relations