Photo Feature: Family Day at the Weitz Center
As part of Carleton's spring term exhibit, “Our Treasures: Highlights from the Minnesota Museum of American Art,” the College sponsored a reception and community open house that includes a presentation by the exhibit curator along with a special “Family Day at the Weitz Center,” featuring hands-on art projects, including a museum treasure hunt, and tours specifically designed for elementary age children. “Our Treasures,” is on display in the Braucher Gallery of the Perlman Teaching Museum until May 8, 2012.
Carleton Named 2012 Climate Leadership Awards Finalist; Vote Online for Carleton Today!
Photo Feature: Halau Kiawekupono O Ka Ua at Carleton
- A Day at the Rec Center
- Lecture Addresses Issues of Race and Democracy in America • Media Relations
- What’s your research? With … Sacha-Rose Phillips ‘17 • Carleton Academics
- Carls on break: Eleanor Dollear '16
- Impossible Germany: Speaking German as a Career Tool
- Winter Lefler Lecture presented by Georgetown University Environmental Historian • Media Relations
- Convocation presented by education advocate Karen Murphy, international director of Facing History and Ourselves • Media Relations
- Residential life at Carleton: Burton Hall