Photo Feature: Family Day at the Weitz Center
As part of Carleton's spring term exhibit, “Our Treasures: Highlights from the Minnesota Museum of American Art,” the College sponsored a reception and community open house that includes a presentation by the exhibit curator along with a special “Family Day at the Weitz Center,” featuring hands-on art projects, including a museum treasure hunt, and tours specifically designed for elementary age children. “Our Treasures,” is on display in the Braucher Gallery of the Perlman Teaching Museum until May 8, 2012.
Carleton Named 2012 Climate Leadership Awards Finalist; Vote Online for Carleton Today!
Photo Feature: Halau Kiawekupono O Ka Ua at Carleton
- Stockton, California’s youngest—and first African American—mayor to present Carleton convocation • Media Relations
- Five Questions with ... Caroline Duke '17 • Admissions
- Scoville Library history uncovered--literally
- Renowned Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra to perform at Carleton College • Media Relations
- Carleton invites public to 4-part series asking “What’s Next for the Country?” • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts faculty/guest artist recital, “Contemporary Voices from Latin America” • Media Relations
- FELT ROOM, an immersive performance installation, comes to Carleton’s Perlman Teaching Museum • Media Relations
- Carleton Art Exhibit features Rare Collection of Chinese Paintings • Media Relations