Video Feature: Greg Smith Book Excerpt
Gregory Smith, the Lloyd P. Johnson-Norwest Professor of English and the Liberal Arts, recently won a 2012 Minnesota Book Award for his collection of short stories, The Law of Miracles and Other Stories.
Below is a video excerpt of Smith reading from one of the stories. The Northfield News recently ran a nice story recapping the award show, which was held on April 14, 2012, at St. Paul's Crowne-Plaza hotel. The show was taped and later broadcasted at various times on TPT-MN and the St. Paul Neighborhood Network.
The book is available from the Carleton Bookstore.
Mobile-friendly version available on Carleton's YouTube Channel.
Photo Feature: Empty Bowls
GoP, Eclipse Ultimate Teams Representing Carleton at D3 Nationals
- Carleton presents Spirit of Nature, featuring the world’s top performers of traditional Chinese music • Media Relations
- Acclaimed Mexican documentary “Narco Cultura” comes to the Weitz Cinema • Media Relations
- Popular Palestinian-Israeli writer and journalist presents Forkosh Lecture in Judaic Studies • Media Relations
- Carleton announces $20 million gift for financial aid • Media Relations
- The language of popular music topic of Carleton lecture • Media Relations
- The Carleton Players present the award-winning drama, “Grounded” • Media Relations
- Carleton Fall History Lefler Lecture focused on the Rise and Fall of Roman Britain • Media Relations
- Carleton presents “Humanities in Focus: Mass Incarceration in the USA” • Media Relations