Video Feature: Greg Smith Book Excerpt
Gregory Smith, the Lloyd P. Johnson-Norwest Professor of English and the Liberal Arts, recently won a 2012 Minnesota Book Award for his collection of short stories, The Law of Miracles and Other Stories.
Below is a video excerpt of Smith reading from one of the stories. The Northfield News recently ran a nice story recapping the award show, which was held on April 14, 2012, at St. Paul's Crowne-Plaza hotel. The show was taped and later broadcasted at various times on TPT-MN and the St. Paul Neighborhood Network.
The book is available from the Carleton Bookstore.
Mobile-friendly version available on Carleton's YouTube Channel.
Photo Feature: Empty Bowls
GoP, Eclipse Ultimate Teams Representing Carleton at D3 Nationals
- Renowned Malian singer-songwriter Fatoumata Diawara to appear May 5 • Media Relations
- Carls in the Grand Canyon: Wilderness Studies '16
- Carleton Players present “Tales of Rashomon” • Media Relations
- Iranian-American comedian Negin Farsad to present Carleton’s Asian American History Month Convocation • Media Relations
- Acclaimed Israeli author Assaf Gavron to present Carleton’s annual Forkosh Family Lecture in Judaic Studies • Media Relations
- Carleton event looks at the 2016 American Presidential Election and the Obama Presidency • Media Relations
- Lecture looks at gender and identity from a psychologist’s perspective • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts screening of documentary film, “A Place to Stand” • Media Relations