Photo Feature: Winter Theater Performances
This weekend marked the beginning of a series of end-of-term theater events. The Carleton Players presented their winter production, "Machinal," a play written by American playwright and journalist Sophie Treadwell, inspired by a real life case. Stay tuned for more upcoming showings this week (tickets can be reserved at https://carleton.tixato.com/buy). Photos by Nina Shapiro '14.
On Saturday, The Carleton Director of the Arts and the Humanities Center in collaboration with the MINNESOTA HUMANITIES CENTER presented The Telling Project, a powerful performance about veterans' experiences. Photos by Maria Kjellstrand '15.
Carleton Names Thomas Bonner as Vice President for External Relations
Flory Weighs In on Best Documentary Nominee, "20 Feet From Stardom"
- Stockton, California’s youngest—and first African American—mayor to present Carleton convocation • Media Relations
- Five Questions with ... Caroline Duke '17 • Admissions
- Scoville Library history uncovered--literally
- Renowned Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra to perform at Carleton College • Media Relations
- Carleton invites public to 4-part series asking “What’s Next for the Country?” • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts faculty/guest artist recital, “Contemporary Voices from Latin America” • Media Relations
- Convocation focused on efforts to end child trafficking • Media Relations
- FELT ROOM, an immersive performance installation, comes to Carleton’s Perlman Teaching Museum • Media Relations