I fixed a rather major bug reported by the sage colleges today. Bascially, links in Loki 2 to sites with base url "/" were not working at all. They would be created wrong, and also not recognized as existing links in the loki editor. The fix required updates to two files:
In the editor_links_for_minisite_page.php file, the URL value in the feed for items on a site with base url "/" where not being correctly rendered. An extra "/" character was causing links that did not work. I modified the code to exclude the extra "/" in this case.
In url_utils.php, I updated the method get_potential_sites_from_path to pay attention to the site with base url "/" which was always being excluded.