Reason Developer Notebook
- January 7, 2008 at 12:50 pm
The thor_viewer class has been modified to extend the table_admin class. Some notable results of the changes:
- Row level delete (previously all data had to be deleted)
- Ability to edit data
- Detail view…
- November 14, 2007 at 5:40 pm
We've made the following improvements to the publication framework:
- Better handling of searches and filtering in issue-based publications
- Reworked interface for creating and managing publications
- Issue- and section-based publications now can be set…
- November 2, 2007 at 5:28 pm
The administrative interface was not always sorting unassociated entities properly, particularly when using the associator module to manage relationships that allow relationship sort ordering.
Now, in the associator module, unassociated entities…
- November 2, 2007 at 5:23 pm
Fixed a bug where an entity would be related to a page, but not appear in the associator as something to select / deselect.
The issue was that items were not…
- October 31, 2007 at 11:18 pm
Here is a more in-depth look at all the changes made from February 2007 to October 2007. This is a listing of just changes made in Reason 4 proper, not the supporting libraries (Tidy, Thor, Loki, carl_util, etc.)
- October 26, 2007 at 2:10 pm
Reason's get_current_url function was stripping out any port number, so that a local install that ran at say http://127.0.0.1:8888 would not work properly.
This is now fixed and should be one…
- October 26, 2007 at 2:00 pm
Reason setup script updated - should provide much more thorough checks and more user friendly messages.
- October 17, 2007 at 1:40 pm
We have been rather lax about updating the change log but are going to start actively using it once again. Needless to say, there have been many, many changes in…
- January 11, 2007 at 1:48 pm
The policy modules now do a better job of ensuring that requested policies are kosher before displaying them.
- January 8, 2007 at 12:02 pm
The tool for importing images had always been a script that lived outside the Reason backend, and was tied up a bit too closely with the Carleton server infrastructure (To…
- December 27, 2006 at 3:30 pm
The media page type (e.g. audio_video) is now available to any site editor if the site has access to the media work type.
- December 1, 2006 at 5:59 pm
Reason now sports the "directory service" framework. This provides a pluggable interface for directory data and authentication. All core code now uses this framework to gain access to local directory services like LDAP.