- Priority items for future Reason CMS releases
- Expected release: February 2016
- Due August 2015
- Key updates & features of Reason 4.5 include responsive design, video integration, and SEO improvements, along with many other improvements & enhancements.
- Version 4.4 provided numerous improvements, including TinyMCE as default WYSIWYG editor, JQuery based form creator, and tableless box class.
- Version 4.3 added integration with Kaltura for seamless video upload / playback and added Google Analytics integration to the administrative interface.
- Provides a laundry list of possible enhancements / changes / plans for Reason that aren't assigned yet to a particular upcoming version.