We're plugging away here at Carleton, moving closer to a state where we'll be ready to lock down features and start publishing release candidates.
Here is a list of the significant issues that we are actively working on:
- Removing dependencies on the XML PEAR libraries, SSL, and ImageMagick.
- Improving session timeout handling -- no more unnecessary alerts when the session expires
- Standardization of the handling of dated posts in blogs, newsletters, etc. via a new publications framework
- Various bug fixes and security improvements
- Ironing out a variety of kinks in Loki (the bundled WYSIWYG editor)
- Removal of last vestiges of Carleton-specific code in some of the content managers
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask on the Reason forum or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.