The Carleton College Web Services group is pleased to announce the availability of Reason 4 Beta 8.
Notable changes for site administrators include:
- Inline editing of pages.
- Icons for all Reason content types and a streamlined add / edit / borrow interface.
- Asynchronous upload for images and assets.
- Updated version of Loki WYSIWYG editor (2.0.4) fixes many bugs.
Developer focused improvements:
- Encourages installation of the reason_package outside of the web tree.
- Support for a local www folder providing functionality similar to the core / local split for php files.
- Six new administrative modules simplify some administrative tasks.
- Improved php documentor docs available at reasondocs.carleton.edu.
- Improved setup script.
- Callback system now available in Disco.
To download or learn more about Reason: