- POMONA, Calif. – The Carleton College women’s basketball team shot only 22 percent for the contest and dropped a 65-37 result to No. 25-ranked Claremont-Mudd-Scripps on Friday, the first day of play at the David Wells Classic.
- Sophomore Freddie Gillespie came off the bench to tally 17 points and 11 rebounds—both career highs—and senior Mitchell Biewen contributed a 21-point effort, but the Carleton College men’s basketball team absorbed a 79-70 setback to Hawaii Pacific University, a NCAA ... more
- I was taken to an alien location...ship or planet when I was 1-2years old and re-inserted to myfamily with knowledge of a purpose,or mission that was at first embryonic,but soon became a certain way ... more
What if, today, we were grateful for everything?
- Day off. Walked 2.5 miles in 36 minutes at 5% incline.
- Day off. Brisk treadmill uphill walk (4 miles in 57 minutes at 4.5% incline).
- Town + Novak Road. 45 minutes. 6 miles.
Extra slow and easy run. Still very tight.
- Louisville. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
Early morning run from the hotel. [Week: 68 miles]
- Louisville + E.P. Tom Sawyer Park. 75 minutes. 10 miles.
Easy run from the hotel plus some more running at the course.
- E.P. Tom Sawyer Park in Louisville, KY. 74 minutes. 10 miles.
Easy running at the cross country course.
- Town + Lisbon + Treadmill. 73 minutes. 10 miles.
Slow and easy run. Still feeling stiff and sluggish.
- Hoosier + Lisbon. 46 minutes. 6 miles.
Mild and nice. Slow and easy run.