- Mt. Vernon Road. 28 minutes. 4 miles.
Warm, sunny. Out in 15 minutes, back in 13 minutes. Felt OK.
- Town + Lisbon. 59 minutes. 8 miles.
Slow and easy run.
- If I were Donald Trump, I would take,
in part, the positions herein stated, as if
I were giving an opening statement in a
debate with Hilary Clinton:
I want to be your president. The question is:why?I ... more
- After winning their previous three consecutive matches, the Carleton College volleyball team battled but came up short in their conference opener against Hamline University, dropping an evenly played four-set match (25-22, 23-25, 26-24, 25-20) at Hutton Arena Wednesday evening.
- Another day, another piece of discouraging news about summer ice melt in the Arctic oceans. University of Washington researchers just confirmed a dramatic continuance of early melt-out and late-freeze trajectories for ice that correlates to nearly seven total weeks ... more
- As we approach the Harvest Moon on Friday and the Equinox on Thursday next, things have been feeling different... while days have been lovely, nights have dropped into the 50's. It is a noticeably un-summer-like cool when I leave in ... more
- Woke up in the morning...I was all alone...I realized everyone was gone,now I'm on my own.I thought I had to make the grade,get the money,everything would fall in place.I tried and failed, ... more
- Add another challenge to the list of things the Nigerian government must deal with.
Hunger games: Famine looms in areas devastated by Boko Haram
- A 70th minute goal by senior Caroline Sheffield allowed the Carleton College women’s soccer team to tie host St. Catherine University, 2-2, in the MIAC lid-lifter for both squads.
- The Carleton College men’s soccer team picked up its second consecutive victory as the Knights rolled to a 4-0 victory over host Crown College on Tuesday.
- Willow Creek. 74 minutes. 10 miles.
Mild and wet. Long warm-up and cool-down. 8 x 200 meter hill repeats. Good short workout.