What if, today, we were grateful for everything?
- Day off. Walked 2.5 miles in 36 minutes at 5% incline.
- Day off. Brisk treadmill uphill walk (4 miles in 57 minutes at 4.5% incline).
- Town + Novak Road. 45 minutes. 6 miles.
Extra slow and easy run. Still very tight.
- Louisville. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
Early morning run from the hotel. [Week: 68 miles]
- Louisville + E.P. Tom Sawyer Park. 75 minutes. 10 miles.
Easy run from the hotel plus some more running at the course.
- E.P. Tom Sawyer Park in Louisville, KY. 74 minutes. 10 miles.
Easy running at the cross country course.
- Town + Lisbon + Treadmill. 73 minutes. 10 miles.
Slow and easy run. Still feeling stiff and sluggish.
- Hoosier + Lisbon. 46 minutes. 6 miles.
Mild and nice. Slow and easy run.
Carleton Athletics: Football: Boerma, Creighton, and Saline Named to All-MIAC Team; Five Others HonoredA total of eight Carleton College football players took home accolades as the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) coaches handed out their postseason awards. Defensive tackle Pete Boerma repeated as an All-MIAC First-Team selection. The Knights also had two players ... more
- Any music can be danced to...even just sound itself.Since life is improvisation,might as well dance to it.A painting by Matisse of dancersis itself experienced by the vieweras a dance...a play is a dance ... more
- Peter E. Hilll, AKA The Iconic Arty Pole
You already know about by-elections (don't you?). And you know the political parties in the UK. Or do you? Guess the parties for the 10 candidates for the by-election in the Sleaford ... more