How much does it cost to attend Reunion?
There are many different costs associated with bringing your classmates together and supporting reunion classes on campus (including class communications, lectures and performances, golf cart and tent rentals, and more). Carleton does not profit from Reunion fees. Here is a breakdown of the costs for Reunion 2017.
- The weekend package ($255) includes registration fee, Alumni College programs, evening entertainment, special class programs, all meals from Thursday dinner through Sunday breakfast, and complimentary housing while available. The weekend package rate for teens and the classes of 2007 and 2012 is $230. The weekend package rate for children (age 5-11) is $65 ($110 with bed). Children ages 0-4 do not pay any registration fees.
- Alumni from the Classes of 1947 to 1967 are asked only to pay an administrative fee of $50 per adult for the weekend (this includes all meals, events, and complimentary housing while available) to help defray costs associated with registration materials, class correspondence, and Reunion weekend itself.
- Single day registration fees vary by the class year and day. These packages include all programs and events, class special events, and meals for that day. Please see online registration for specific fees. Housing can be added for $45.
- Housing is $45 per bed for the entire weekend, regardless of number of nights stayed, and includes a linen packet with sheets, towels and pillow. Children ages 0-4 do not pay any registration fees, however they also do not receive a bed for housing. If you would like to add a bed for your young children, you can do so by selecting a package option with a bed when you register your children for $45 per bed. There is no housing charge for children sleeping on the floor in their parents' room with their own sleeping bag, no linen packet is provided.
- Camp Carleton, the children's program is for children entering 1st grade - age 11. Half day or full day sessions are available for $22-$38; a weekend package is available for $115.
- Teen Program: A middle school teacher and Carleton students will lead a program of fun activities and excursions for teens and preteens (ages 12 - 18). The cost for the Teen Program is $25. There may be additional trips that would cost extra if your teen chooses to attend those.
- Airport Shuttle: Chartered motorcoach shuttle service is available for $60 round trip ($30 one way), from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Preregistration is required. Remember to allow one hour for travel time between Carleton and the airport. Children’s car seats are not available.
- Pre-registration closes June 1. Walk-in registration begins on campus at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 15. Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations if you have questions regarding registration after June 1 at 1-800-729-2586. Register by April 20 to receive a 5% discount and your best chance to be housed on campus.
Refunds will be issued if we receive notice of cancellation or changes before 5 p.m. central time on Thursday, June 1. Due to fixed costs incurred, no refunds will be made after that time. We cannot make partial refunds of the weekend package price.