What to Bring to Reunion
If you forget anything, you can probably find what you need in the College Bookstore or just down the road at one of Northfield's fine retail stores. But here are a few reminders of what to bring for your return to campus.
- Camera, scrapbooks, Carleton memorabilia, music and anything else that will make the weekend special. We recommend you put your name on anything important, in case it's accidentally left behind.
- If you're staying on campus, you may wish to bring a small reading lamp, hangers, alarm clock, small fan, and extra blanket or pillow if needed, and something in which to carry your toiletries.
- June weather is unpredictable. We strongly recommend bringing a light jacket, umbrella, sunscreen and mosquito repellent. Check weather.com for the latest forecast.
- Carleton's athletic facilities and fields are open throughout reunion weekend. Bring your swimsuit/racket/softball glove/Frisbee, etc., and check your final schedule on arrival for open times. Please note that glass is prohibited on Carleton's athletic fields; we appreciate your cooperation in keeping our fields safe for students.
- If your children are enrolled in Camp Carleton you may wish to bring a cell phone so you can be reached if necessary.