Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a housing contract?

The Conditions of Occupancy printed on the back side of the Room Condition Report is used in lieu of a housing contract at Carleton College. The Residential Policies posted on these pages provide detailed information on all aspects of living in our residential halls and houses.

  • lstadler, 15 April 2005

Other FAQs