Frequently Asked Questions

Is my personal property insured anywhere on campus (room or storage)?

Carleton College does not insure and is not responsible for loss or damage from any cause to the personal property of students (including items in storage).

It is recommended that student acquired renters insurance.  More information about renters insurance can be found here.


  • thartwig, 10 September 2013
  • Keywords: personal belongings, insurance, damage

Other FAQs