Frequently Asked Questions

How can I reserve Commencement Housing?

All parents of seniors receive a mailing about Commencement Housing in January. Parents who wish to reserve commencement housing should fill out the Commencement Guest Housing reservation sheet by the stated deadline and mail it, with payment, to the Business Office. Any questions, feel free to call or email Res Life (x4072),

  • 15 April 2005
  • Keywords: commencement housing, senior guest housing

Other FAQs