Skip Navigation

Reporting Sexual Misconduct

This page of the CAASHA website is currently under construction.

For information about reporting sexual misconduct to the College, please visit:

Separate from filing a complaint, any individual may fill out a Community Concern form.

For more information about Community Concerns or to access the form, please visit:

For information about reporting to the Northfield Police, please visit: