- Get outside the Carleton bubble! This website is a collaboration between the Northfield Environmental Quality Commission, Carleton, St. Olaf, Transition Northfield, the Cannon River Watershed Partnership, and the Northfield Grassroots Transit Initiative. It's a great way to stay in tune with what's happening in Northfield and is full of great resources.
- Helps you to find healthy, green, ethical products according to scientific research and ratings.
- Full of valuable resources for the burgeoning Carleton environmentalist. Carleton, state and national sustainability news updated weekly, a blog where articles and comments can be posted and tons of other great stuff.
- Awesome student-created site with a rideshare map that lets you see which Carleton students and professors live near you making carpooling incredibly easy. Great for beginning and end of term ridesharing. Also check out the ridesharing tips and other info.
- The official college body in charge of overseeing environmental affairs on campus including Carleton's commitment to carbon neutrality as outlined by the President's Climate Commitment, signed by Oden in 2007. Learn about the EAC's mission, working groups, annual report and more.
- A student organization dedicated to "raising food consciousness by examining the environmental, political, social and ethical impacts of what we eat."
- A student organization of volunteers that work with local elementary school kids to exchange knowledge and engage in activities that promote environmental appreciation and awareness.
- Consumer guide to personal care products- helpful information concerning consumer choices. Created by SOPE in the Spring of 2015
- Gives a great overview of air pollution with an extensive set of links providing additional information.