Today we began our meeting by discussing which animal would win in an outer-space vacuum fight between a bear and a shark (polar bear vs. hammerhead). Even though a bear would totally win, there was much debate.
1. Name of group/ organization
2. How many people regularly participate in your activity?
3. What months of the year do you use the area?
4. Would a picnic shelter be helpful, and how would you use it?
5. How many guests, such as opposing teams and spectators need to be accommodated, and how often?
6. How much space do you need for in season storage of equipment and gear? (note: balls, helmets, pads, not large items such as goals)
7. Are there specific locations that you that you think should NOT be considered for this structure?
8. Please indicate how important the following features are to your activity:
·Telecom/ data capability
·Hose bib and /or jug filling capability
·BBQ grill/ cooking capability
·Office/ event coordination space
·Gear/ equipment storage
·Please list other features that should be considered:
9. Other comments or suggestions?
Until for next week,
~Elizabeth, Tess, and Ray